Extended Furnace is a Mod on Minecraft 1.15.1, which adds an electric oven and 4 upgrades. Designed for use with Ferroustry and other mods that have different performance depending on the furnace, since no other mod processes wood properly. For example, your stove will melt resources many times faster, more drop and so on.
Types of Updates
- Increased speed: the melting speed increases by 1.2 times, but increases energy consumption by 1.44 times.
- Increased efficiency: the energy buffer grows 1.2 times and increases energy consumption 0.8 times.
- More experience: increases the experience output as a square of the number of improvements.
- Drop multiplication: multiplies drop, but not more than 2 times.
The experience is stored as a liquid and can be extracted manually at any time.
How to Install Minecraft Extended Furnace Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Extended Furnace Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Extended Furnace Mod for Minecraft
Credit: tfarecnim | Source: CurseForge