This modification will add approximately 2 times more potions to your minecraft, added many very interesting and elaborate effects. Also added new ingredients and a new type of potions – potions for quick use, potions that can stack and a special bag in which you can carry and store potions. Depending on the version of the fashion, it can add magic rings that can be worn if Baubles fashion is installed. This modification will perfectly suit magic and medieval modifications/texture packs.
Kraft of new potions can be found out with the help of JEI
The potions of their properties:
- Wick Potion – when the potion’s action comes to an end, the creature explodes
- Reaction potion – when the effect is superimposed, the location of the potion is memorized, when the effect ends the creature is teleported back.
- Drowning potion – drags the creature under water
- Frost potion – creates ice blocks around the creature, these blocks do not melt and do not give water.
- Dislocation Potion – Teleports a player to a random location nearby.
- Magnetism Potion – Attracts objects to the player.
- Bagpipe Potion – lures animals to you if you hold their favorite food.
- Pacifism Potion – If a creature attacks a creature under this potion, the attacker slows down.
- Destruction potion – eats blocks under your feet.
- Concentration potion – removes the visual effects of any potion (blue spinning smoke).
- Return potion – teleports you to your bed.
- Photosynthesis potion – replenishes your hunger while you see sunlight.
- Rush potion – speeds up all the processes around you, but causes wild hunger.
- The potion delays death, prevents you from dying while the effect is in effect, but the closer the end of the effect, the more likely it is that you will die instantly.
- Reincarnation potion – allows you to preserve the effects of potions after death.
- Combustion potion – sets the creature on fire, spreads fire around the creature, items in the inventory are prepared.
- Learning potion – attracts spheres of experience more strongly, increases experience.
- The potion of gravity – attracts flying creatures to the ground.
- Leeching Potion – Helps to heal yourself when other creatures attack.
- Seven Seas Potion – Allows you to swim faster.
- If a creature with the effect of this potion dies, there is a high chance that it will shake its head, but it must be lifted quickly.
- Enchantment scattering potion – defeating this effect gives a chance to lose the enchantment of your objects.
- Pain potion – increases the damage it causes.
- Push Repulsion Potion – Pushes creatures away from their targets.
- Pulling potion – draws creatures to the target.
How to Install Minecraft Extra Alchemy Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric API + Fabric Mod Loader
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Extra Alchemy Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Extra Alchemy Mod for Minecraft
Credit: zabi94 | Source: CurseForge