Falling Tree is a Mod on Minecraft 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.15.2. As you know, the tree is a very important resource in Minecraft. It is the first resource that you use in almost any new world. In the future, you’ll also need a lot of wood for a lot of different things, such as making tools, using it as fuel, using it as building/painting material, and much more.
However, due to the nature of the game, it may take you a long time to use it. One of the most effective ways to keep a log is to create a “tree farm” so you can use it more efficiently. However, it may take a long time.
Why this mod?
- Here is the FallingTree mod! FallingTree is a mod designed to accelerate the process of tree felling in Minecraft. Its function is very simple, it allows you to cut down one bottom block and the whole tree will be cut down automatically!
- If you don’t want to cut down many trees at once, you can hold down the Shift key when you disable this mod function.
- Falling Tree can also change a lot in the mod configuration file. For example, you can change the functionality of a mod (i.e. you will chop wood in normal mode without moving, holding down the Shift key).
How to Install Minecraft Falling Tree Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric API + Fabric Mod Loader
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Falling Tree Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Falling Tree Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Credit: RakSrinaNa | Source: CurseForge