Now the horses will have their old textures, before they were updated.
Familiar Horses 1.14.3 is a mod that is responsible for returning the horses of Minecraft its original appearance, using the old textures they had. Since, as you know, in version 1.13 of Minecraft the textures of many elements of the game were changed, among them, the textures of the horses, which do not seem to like everyone.
With this mod installed, horses, donkeys, mules, skeleton horses and zombie horses, will have the original textures, before version 1.13. In addition to the appearance of the horses, the HUD that appears when we ride a horse has also been modified, always showing the hunger bar and the jump bar will appear only when full.
How to Install Minecraft Familiar Horses Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Familiar Horses Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Ancient textures and modifications of the HUD!
Download Familiar Horses Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.3 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: Fuzs_ | Source: CurseForge