Mined ores sometimes need to be smelted. The FastFurnace Mod shortens the stove in new versions of Minecraft 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.15.2. It will seem useless, but it is better to study the work of remelting in the vanilla client.
Developer Shadows_Of_Fire revised the code and made changes. A standard stove processes each melting session individually. When there are a lot of them, each one starts its own process. With this add-on, they all work on the same wavelength. This increases the processing speed and loads the system less.
- The time of “roasting” is almost halved.
- You can install up to 700 melts without sacrificing performance.
How to Install Minecraft Fast Furnace Mod ?
- Download and Install Placebo Mod (Required for 1.14.4)
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Required for 1.12.2)
- Download Minecraft Fast Furnace Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Fast Furnace Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.16.2 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Credit: Shadows_of_Fire | Source: CurseForge