Ferroustry Mod for MC 1.14.4
Eight new types of trees, based on mineral resources.
Ferroustry 1.14.4 is a mod that adds eight new tree variants to the game. These new trees will not be generated naturally around the world, like normal trees, but they will have to be created, or manufactured, by us. For example, to create a diamond tree, we will need to place, on a crafting table, eight diamonds surrounding any bush.
In addition to the predefined mineral resources in the game, this mod adds trees of new mineral resources, such as silver, lead, tin, copper, aluminum and bismuth. If we have any mod installed that adds these mineral resources we can create their respective trees. If we want to recover the minerals that we have in the trees, we will only have to cut down blocks of the tree and put them in a blast furnace.
How to Install Minecraft Ferroustry Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Ferroustry Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- It’s time to have a diamond tree in your garden!
Download Ferroustry Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
Credit: tfarecnim | Source: CurseForge