Firewolf is the Source Kit for Minecraft 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which options its excessive antialiasing and fairly vivid processing of all blocks. Many programs of the sport have been completed.
What else are those?
We are talking about such programs as water, day and night change, light and color correction programs, in addition to a variety of small details, which makes this program suitable for regular sports. Importantly note the maximum resolution – 128 * 128, however, the amazing optimization will help you to play even on the weaker game system. As well as, the authors of this set crammed the gym with good three dimensional fashions.
Firewolf Resource / Teksture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Best installed and working normally.
- Record the source of the sources and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Source packages” section, select “Falda Source packs”.
- The application folders will open where you need to copy the texture summary.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the list of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected page.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The textures will work in all archives.
Firewolf Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
The post Firewolf 1.18.1 Resources Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Dan No Textures 128x) appears first on HDPackMod.