Give a detailed and realistic touch to the textures of your Minecraft worlds.
Firewolf 1.15 is a package of textures that will offer textures with smooth designs, with well-defined and well-marked details, preserving some color tones more or less similar to the predefined ones, except in certain blocks and objects.
The good definition of these textures, with a resolution of 128x, make it also a somewhat expensive pack to load, so it is almost essential to use external tools such as Optifine, especially in low-power PCs.
How to Install Minecraft Firewolf HD 3D Texture Pack ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Optifine HD
- Download Firewolf HD 3D Texture Pack
- Open file .minecraft/resourcepacks
- Paste the downloaded file, inside “resourcepacks”.
- We only have to enjoy it!
Download Firewolf HD 3D Texture Pack for Minecraft
Credit: Keitsu42 | Source: CurseForge