The more mods installed, the more RAM consumes minecraft, if you have a very limited amount of memory, we suggest trying the FoamFix mod, it is designed to optimize and reduce memory consumption, and in some cases the reduction can reach up to 50%!
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft FoamFix Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader
- Download and Install Rift
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft FoamFix Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download FoamFix Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: asiekierka | Source: CurseForge