Forestry and crop automation in Minecraft.
Forestry 1.12.2 adds to the game a new energy system (bioenergy) to operate various kinds of machines, with which we can create automatic systems designed to automate various agricultural processes, and even to grow trees, which In this mod they have an important role. Hence his name, forestry, in Spanish.
If we use the machines of this mod we can automate the process of planting, growing and harvesting crops. But not only that, we can do the same with trees, bees and butterflies. In addition to this, the mod adds some interesting objects, such as smart backpacks, that will allow us to transport objects and expand the capacity of our inventory.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Forestry Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Forestry Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Automation of agriculture and forestry processes!
Download Forestry Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: mezz | Source: CurseForge