FreeLook Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 (New Camera in The Game)
FreeLook Mod on Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.12.2, which will allow you to assess the merits of the new game camera. I am sure that you may have noticed some flaws in the game camera. For example, during the movement you would not be able to use the rotation of the camera without changing the movement of the character. Simply put, the camera is assigned to the player, and you run only where you look. This is rather inconvenient, especially when it comes to any pvp battles. Indeed, if you run somewhere, it is important to observe all the other rivals that are on the map. Now this can be done if you hold down a special button that you can choose yourself, based on how you feel comfortable. Now you can run by pinching a button and looking around. Also, the mod can be used when playing on servers, for which you will not be banned for sure!
Features of the Mod:
- You can move the camera 360 degrees around the player.
- It also works in the “Creative” mode.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft FreeLook Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft FreeLook Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download FreeLook Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: jmilthedude | Source: CurseForge