Additions to cars need this innovation. Fureniku’s Roads mod adds multi-colored asphalt to the road, as well as dozens of marking options and other road innovations. Now, to build a realistic highway, it is enough to switch to creative mode and acquire a gun / editor from this modification.
Developer Fureniku tried to create the most diverse set to create asphalt roads. Suburban highways, narrow city streets, parking lots and all this in various shades and with useful signs. Transitions, arrows, restrictive fences and even working lights. Create a more realistic modern atmosphere on your maps, creating highways with forks and tunnels.
How to Install Minecraft Fureniku’s Roads Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Fureniku’s Roads Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Fureniku’s Roads Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.13 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: Fureniku | Source: CurseForge