GeruDoku Classic is the Source Kit for Minecraft 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which is such a collection of many applications for Minecraft. The factor is that the authors decided we do not reinvent the wheels, so they created one basic set, which is generally one of the best textures from the now launched.
What else are those?
The creator did a fantastic job of combining different textures from completely different parts to one, the textures are dark and dark, yet despite the fact that they match together and provide the whole picture of the world, which is best with temporary texture. Well there is a lot of work being done to keep the textures between themselves, tweaking colors, shadows and extras, which is the final result within the launch of the game plan for the game. Make this plan, you will not be angry!
GeruDoku Classic Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Best installed and working normally.
- Record the source of the sources and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Source packages” section, select “Falda Source packs”.
- The application folders will open where you need to copy the texture summary.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the list of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected page.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The textures will work in all archives.
GeruDoku Classic Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
The post GeruDoku Classic 1.18.1 Application Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (RPG Textures 32x) appears first on HDPackMod.