Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer is a mod on Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4, which will add a lot of useful quick access features to the game for survival. You don’t have to open your inventory to find out about some of the game’s highlights, because now you can directly see all the most relevant icons in the menu that appears in the top corner.
- You will be able to see the armour strength reserve. You will also be able to find out the strength of all the tools and weapons that you are currently using. Please note that if you want to know information about any item, it must be used at the moment. That is, if you want to know the condition of the sword, you need to take it in your hands, and if the armor, then put it on.
- It is possible to find out the time of action of some reinforcements. For example, to estimate the time of action of the force potion, you need to open the inventory, now you can see the time of action in a handy menu.
- The same as with the potions can be done with underwater breathing. You can see the number of seconds you can still spend underwater to death.
- Some icons can be customized to suit your own needs.
- To make it easier to see, the object indicator will change color depending on the condition of the object.
- There is green, white, yellow and red, which shows that the condition is terrible.
- In addition, you can hear a sound if the thing is already spoiled.
- A warning will occur when your object is in a state of less than 10% strength.
- You can watch the number of free slots of your item without going into it.
Have a nice game, everybody!
How to Install Minecraft Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API (for MC 1.16, 1.15 and 1.14)
- Download and Install MC Forge (for MC 1.12)
- Download and Install Rift (for MC 1.13)
- Download Minecraft Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod for Minecraft
Credit: thorgeig | Source: CurseForge