Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod for MC 1.14.3 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 / 1.11.2
Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer is a Minecraft 1.14.3 / 1.12.2 mod that will add to the game many useful quick access features for survival. You do not have to open your inventory to find out information about some game moments, because now you can immediately immediately recognize all the most necessary icons in the menu, which is displayed in the upper corner.
Features of the Mod:
- You can find out the margin of safety armor. You can also find out the safety margin of all the tools and weapons that you are currently using. Please note that if you want to find out information about an item, you need to use it at the moment. That is, if you want to know the state of the sword, you need to take it in hand, and if you have armor, then put it on.
- It is possible to find out the duration of some boosts. For example, to estimate the duration of a potion of force, you need to open the inventory, but now you can see the duration of the action in a convenient menu.
- The same as with potions can be done with underwater breath. You can see the number of seconds that can still be held under water until death.
- Some icons can be customized to suit your needs.
Enjoy all the game!
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and Install Rift
- Download Minecraft Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.3 / 1.14.2 / 1.14.1 / 1.14 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 / 1.12.1 / 1.12 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: thorgeig | Source: CurseForge