During the work under the ground, the miner has to face various problems. Some of them decide additions. Mod Gravel Miner removes the gravel falling from the ceiling when you dig a tunnel in Minecraft. It is based on a trick automated with scripts. The character quickly puts and breaks the torch from the inventory. The ore falls on fire and crumbles. You instantly get rid of annoying blockages.
Developer BlayTheNinth also added a fix for high ping servers. In a multiplayer game, the modification uses a different mechanism. A block that has fallen from above is simply broken.
- Sand is maintained.
- Torches should be on the quick panel.
- The re-activation time depends on the amount of rocks showered on your head!
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft GravelMiner Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft GravelMiner Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download GravelMiner Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 / 1.12.1 / 1.12 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: BlayTheNinth | Source: CurseForge