Guide-API Village and Pillage Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4 is a department of the mod mod Guide-API by TehNut and Tombenpotter launched next MIT license. It uses multiple packages and multiple modes (API-VP Guide).
The mod allows you to create an information guide on it Minecraft mod only. Documents are almost supported by the API Guide (you sign in to them, then place them in the personal tab, and many others.)
The information guide is almost identical in code while the model is Patchouli is sort of based on JSON.
- Install or replace a content application that relies on configuration in your mod
- Repeat the pressures and pages regularly, so the local strings will not end.
- Our advice to the device of key characteristics
- Find advice on insights, cost balance, and many more. in order that they switch immediately within the direction when you have switched them within the mod.
- Insert optional web pages, various recipes, and many more.
- Apply help methods to create elements of immediate direction.
- You do not depend anymore, if the API Guide is not available in time, the guide will not look like there, but nothing will work.
- Make the most of Word content manually.
- Some different types of web pages that are ready to compare text content, item / block focused text content process, and image pages.
For the purpose of showing that day May 4th2020, Guide-API Village and Pillage Mod has attracted more than 10000 records. This demonstrates the benefits of the mod you can use. Download this cool mod now on it Minecraft chance.
Guide-API Village and Pillage Mod installation
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Download Guide-API Village and Pillage Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
Guide-API Village and Pillage Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
The post Village-API Village and Pillage Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 (Creating Guides) appears first on HDPackMod.