Mod Guide 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.12.2 Every year there are numerous customizable books. It allows you to integrate documents through various methods such as useful source summaries, mods, and so on.
Having customization documents included Minecraft kind of cool. You should use them to research everything about tools or blocks. In addition, they will let you understand how to create tools easily. This API and Library mod allows you to add documents within the game through collections of useful sources, mods, or configuration folders.
Here are some features of the mod that you can use to experience with the books:
- Most of the e-book recordsdata is primarily based on XML.
- The mod provides help to some of the different local documents.
- All text, images, in addition to product packs with format, are supported.
- All text and images which may be included in the paragraphs are now included in the exercise program.
- Sections can have an automated page.
- There is a template program that allows you to reuse some e-book productions.
- It helps the recipes, so now you introduce the recipes through the ingredients or the title of the recipe.
- In addition there are elemental circumstances.
- With some hyperlinks, it is possible to go into the e-book, launch general URLs, in addition to copy the text to the clip.
The work of Guidebook mod depends on Minecraft Forge. In different sentences, you may need to install Forge before installing the mod.
Installation GuideBook Mod
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Download Mod Guide (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
GuideBook Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
The post Mod Guide 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 (Instructions in Premium) appears first on HDPackMod.