Hardcore Revival Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.12.2
Losing companions in the heat of hot battles or while exploring dungeons is not fun. Mod Hardcore Revival adds to the game the opportunity to revive a friend in case of his accidental death. Developer BlayTheNinth took this mechanic from cooperative games.
As in other multiplayer adventures, the score goes on for a second, but the opportunity to bring a comrade back to life is a great opportunity! He will not have to get to you from the spawn or from the bed, and you will not wait for him. The timer can be adjusted in the config file. Innovation will be especially useful when playing on hardcore complexity. Players will have two minutes to revive friends.
- Characters will not be able to move, but will be able to warn still living comrades.
- Hold the PCM (2 seconds) on the character to recover.
- Really useful when playing hardcore cards with survival and challenges.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Hardcore Revival Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Hardcore Revival Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- You already have an opportunity to save a dead comrade!
Download Hardcore Revival Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.3 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: BlayTheNinth | Source: CurseForge