Harvest Sprites Mod on Minecraft 1.15.2. Do you hate collecting a big farm in Minecraft? You have to run everything at once to destroy the entire crop. Then you have to run again to put them away. Not to mention the fact that you have a high chance of forgetting some non-transferable blocks. There is a solution!
If you think collecting plants in Minecraft is too much trouble, then fashion will be for you. Harvest Sprites is a mod that will add a new block to Minecraft to help you harvest.
How does it work?
- First, you’ll need to make a sprite torch. Sprite is the home of Sprite. Sprite will help you harvest if you give them food. They will collect and replant 9 block plants around a sprite torch.
- Sprite throws everything down. However, if you put the sprite stockpile in 5 blocks using a sprite torch, they will dump the crop they are harvesting into them.
- Sprite can’t pick trees, flowers, tall grass, hollow warts, mushrooms, pumpkins and melons.
I wish you a merry game!
How to Install Minecraft Harvest Sprites Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Harvest Sprites Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Harvest Sprites Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.15.2
Credit: MongoTheElder | Source: CurseForge