IkoreCraft Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4 provides many new recipes and recipes using new cooking ingredients using only Minecraft vanilla supplies and seeds.
HarvestCraft Mod Features:
- 60 new crops (along with cotton for the sea).
- 6 backyard bushes to locate and harvest for seeds (select bushes or allow them to open as mushrooms).
- 36 fruit or market bearing bushes.
- 17 fresh fish (caught with regular fishing rod).
- Backyard water than clam, snails, crayfish, and many others as nice.
- Honeycomb (with candle blocks, printing press, hard leather-based armor).
- + 1300+ new tools and foods.
- Sheep drop meat, Squids drop calamari.
- Cooking materials, together with two as separate blocks to make crafts.
- Drowning blocks that give endless springs a great view.
- The oven cooks twice as fast using cooking oil as gas.
- A product block that lets you buy seeds, seeds, farm eggs, and meat for emeralds.
- Use crop materials to plant as a substitute for seeds (such as vanilla potatoes / carrots).
- Convert buckets of water and milk into modern variants for direct recipe use.
- Use tofu for vegetarian / vegan recipes.
- Lang file help.
- High total mod help for workout workouts / and many others.
- All the pieces are within the Friend Dictionary for different modifiers to use my tools easily.
- Configuration file contains options for everything.
HarvestCraft Mod installation
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Downloads HarvestCraft Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
HarvestCraft Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
for Minecraft (Food Core) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft Ogb 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft (Extra Food) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft I 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4