Identity Mod on Minecraft 1.16.3/1.16.1/1.15.2, which allows player to turn into literally any mob. For a start, the player needs to defeat the mob, in which he wants to turn. After that it will be possible to create special forms, based on the мобa, in which he wants to turn, and use them in the necessary moments. For example, floating Moba will be perfect for studying the oceans, you can also turn into ifrit or gasta to move around the world faster in flight.
How does mod work?
- There is a special menu, which will display available for transformation of Moba.
- It is necessary to choose the Moba, in which the player wants to turn, then create a form and use it.
- To cancel the transformation, you can use a special key, which is configured in the game.
How to Install Minecraft Identity Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric API + Fabric Mod Loader
- Download Minecraft Identity Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Identity Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.16.1 + 1.15.2
Credit: Draylar1 | Source: CurseForge