Illuminations is a mod on Minecraft 1.16, which allows the player to get a very interesting and diverse nightlife in the game. What exactly are we talking about? The point is that now you will be able to observe at night a very interesting picture, which consists in the presence of crickets, luminous insects, as well as other objects that somehow emit glow at night. This is a very interesting addition, which somehow will make the game more atmospheric and interesting for the night time of the day.
Features of the Mod:
- Also added a new item that allows you to catch crickets.
- New lamp, with which you can illuminate the premises.
How to Install Minecraft Illuminations Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Illuminations Mod
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Illuminations Mod for Minecraft
Credit: doctor4t | Source: CurseForge