Immersive Mod portals 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 is a mod help with the ability to enhance the Vanilla Nether Portal in Minecraft game allows you to view the building across the entrance as a substitute for easy viewing of purple blocks and a boring loading display screen. as before too. Download the mod and know it now.
About Immersive Mod Portals
As you all know, the home portal is a way to teleport in Minecraft that will help you move easily from one size to another. Portal Nether is a product of Obsidian blocks and plays with Flint and Metal. This gateway takes you to the Netherlands size of Minecraft. Initially, End Gateways were located in the unusual Overworld facilities known as the Powers. This portal when activated will take you to the End. It’s an unusual place where you will find Ender Dragon, the real master of Minecraft.
Of course, the gateway may be very closed and you may not see the area on the opposite side of the gateway. That’s why this mod was designed to make this portal work like a glass door, allowing artists to see an area of the opposite size. Because of this mod, you will be able to move smoothly and now have no loading display screen.
It’s worth having Minecraft Forge put in for the Immersive Portals mod to work successfully in your device.
Immersive Portals Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version Clothing API we had Cloth Modloader
- Download and install Optifine HD + OptiFabric
- Download and install API Architectury + Config Cloth API
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Mixin Bootstrap Library (Need for Forge feature)
- Download Immersive Mod portals (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, it can be installed Mod Menu
Immersive Portals Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4