Incendium Mod 1.18.2 Nether fixes completely using Vanilla Blocks only. You may be wondering, why would I want a Mod that only uses common blocks to recreate my favorite kingdom? Normally, the answer is kind of simple, as Incendium only uses Vanilla blocks, in addition it is a completely server side, which means you can possibly install this Mod on your server and most gamers will find a very new Nether without outside. having to download any more content. As comforting as they are, Incendium is not some kind of patching Mod for Nether, Mod is completely wondering in terms of cherry-picking what blocks should go to that part of the Nether, thus creating a very new area. from these medieval and out of date blocks. At the same time, artists can discover new fitness routines to explore and discover.
Incendium Mod Features:
- A Server-arm Mod for many who need a revamp on Nether.
Incendium Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version Clothing API we had Cloth Modloader
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Download Incendium Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, it can be installed Mod Menu
Incendium Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2