Inventory HUD+ is a Mod on Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which will add one new feature to your gameplay. Now you can get a number of new panels, each of which will help you learn some game parameters that are displayed in real time.
Which panels have been added?
- A panel that displays the current armor strength.
- A special tab that will help you learn all the armor strength that the player is currently using.
- it is possible to display those items that lie in the inventory without opening the inventory.
- You can adjust the coordinates for the displayed panels and move them to where you want.
- Display options for some panels, you can hide them.
How to Install Minecraft Inventory HUD+ Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Inventory HUD+ Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Inventory HUD+ Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Credit: dmitrylovin | Source: CurseForge