Inventory Tweaks Reborn is a mod on Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will offer the player a very convenient opportunity. But what exactly is this opportunity? The point is that now you can sort your inventory, chests and other storages with a number of handy keyboard shortcuts. There are also other convenient features, such as the ability to quickly move all items from one inventory to another.
- To make the mod work on the server, you need to install the mod on both the client and the server itself.
- There are several modes of sorting, for example, by name, by items, by value of items, by their type.
- You can add your own sorting using the built-in menu.
How to Install Minecraft Inventory Tweaks Reborn Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Inventory Tweaks Reborn Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Inventory Tweaks Reborn Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.15.2
Credit: David1544 + yuitakaa | Source: CurseForge