Lighting, especially in earlier versions, takes up a lot of space. InvisibLights mod offers to abandon torches and use invisible blocks of light in Minecraft. They do not interfere under their feet, but illuminate a much larger area. Dungeons without annoying torches on the walls and the ground will be transformed.
You can save coal and do not waste glowing powder on the lamp. The developer fake_domi added two kinds of magic wands to the game. They generate different transparent blocks.
As long as the character holds a new instrument in his hand, he can see, place, or delete sources.
How to Install Minecraft InvisibLights Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft InvisibLights Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download InvisibLights Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.1 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: fake_domi | Source: CurseForge