Item Filters is a comprehensive library that is used in mods such as FTB Quest, Modular Pipes and QNet. The API adds one element – “Item Filter”, which provides advanced filtering and selection of elements. You can easily add your own filters using the API. A filter icon will be created automatically as a scrollable list of valid items.
- NOT – inverts the additional filter
- OR – optional filter matches Apple or Carrot
- AND – additional filters for Diamond Sword and Enchanted
- XOR – one of the filters A and B
- Ore Dictionary Name – filter ore name
- Creative Tab – creative tab for creative mode elements
- Mod – filter for objects an item from the YABBA mod
- NOT, OR, and XOR do not currently have a GUI.
Advanced Item Filter – Advanced Item Filter ignores damage / meta and NBT parameters
Fluid Filter – A fluid filter checks objects with fluid inside
Enchantement Filter – Enchantement Filter checks item for enchantment level.
Name Filter – The filter checks the name of the item
Bee Filter – A bee filter checks the type and type of bees
EMC Filter – Filter for checking the EMC range
Chicken Filter – Chicken Filter checks the type, height, strength of the chicken
Fuel Filter – The fuel filter checks the components and their burn time
How to Install Minecraft Item Filters Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Item Filters Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Item Filters Mod for Minecraft
Credit: LatvianModder | Source: CurseForge