Item Scroller Mod on Minecraft 1.16.3 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2, which adds several ways to move items in the graphical interface of the inventory. This can be done by scrolling the mouse wheel over the slots of items (perhaps holding some shortcut keys), after which you will need to press the right or left mouse buttons depending on the particular movement. In the normal configuration, the mod uses only the shift, ctrl and ctrl + shift keys, as well as both mouse keys. But pay attention to the fact that if you need to change something in the management of the mod, you can easily do it. To do this, it will be enough to enter the settings, after which you can change any combination of the mod.
Features of the Mod:
- There are such opportunities as the rapid movement of a single object, the movement of 64 objects in one click. You can also move all things from one inventory to the chest or to any other space.
- Convenient setting for shortcuts.
How to Install Minecraft Item Scroller Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API
- Download and Install Rift
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Item Scroller Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Item Scroller Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: masady | Source: CurseForge