Jicklus Resource Pack for 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 offers you feeling the unique uniqueness of the very first possible Minecraft in combination with that kind of country. This useful resource package has started almost a day so far and has achieved 60% success. It has a 16 × 16 call on the Practical Source Kit. It was developed by Jicklus.
This useful source kit is a combination of the highly regarded Jicklus Orange and Jicklus Iniriri already produced by a regular designer. You should have a combination of purple UI from two video games to make this game very interesting. You will get properties, vibrant grass, fields, mobs and lava. It has advanced work and loads of points have to be added shortly.
Jicklus based source conversions:
- New Farm and Lava.
- Advanced properties and homes.
- Fixed Mobs and Sky.
- Repairing wood and timber.
- Full updates and Gui.
- Environmental and Landscaping.
Jicklus Resource / Teksture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Best installed and working normally.
- Record the source of the sources and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Source packages” section, select “Falda Source packs”.
- The application folders will open where you need to copy the texture summary.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the list of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected page.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The textures will work in all archives.
Jicklus Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
The post Jicklus 1.18.1 Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) appears first on HDPackMod.