Discover the realistic process of the profession of the blacksmith with the content of this mod.
Kitsu’s ForgeCraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is a mod that aims to allow us to experiment with a more realistic weapons and tools forging process, based on the actual work process of a smithy and slab professional.
The mod adds a new type of forge iron ingots, which together with an anvil and a mallet will allow us to work the weapons and tools. In addition, as in reality, the tools used to work with the forge will be heated.
How to Install Minecraft Kitsu’s ForgeCraft Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Kitsu’s ForgeCraft Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- You can now experience the real blacksmith in Minecraft!
Download Kitsu’s ForgeCraft Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.12.2 / 1.12.1 / 1.12 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 / 1.11.1 / 1.11 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: KitsuShadow | Source: CurseForge