Kiwi is an API and Library Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.12.2. You use this library mod to process many help tools to create your own mod.
There are several library mods that help Minecraft. Because of the usefulness of those libraries, most mod editors are eager to use them to help the different mods they make. As a result of libraries with versions of code shared by many mods, they seem to fit within the required section. Therefore, you normally need to get them before installing the mods you get help from them. When mod titles use libraries, they will replace, modify, and modify mods at the same time in a flexible way.
Some features of the library:
- Registration depends on the definition. Therefore, you can get a personal registration.
- There is a module program so you can choose to register tools and blocks based on trust or configuration.
- With NBT Assistant, you will be able to perform a to-do process.
- The library provides reusable blocks, including your tile, merchandise, in addition to the recipe.
- Recipe for infrastructure is such a force. You even have some different recipe.
Kiwi Mod installation
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Downloads Kiwi Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
Kiwi Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2