LazyDFU Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 is an optimized mod that increases the initialization of DataFixerUpper “Lazy” – that is, it will not immediately create bases that require migration information from older versions of Minecraft to new variants until it really wants to be implemented. It does not modify DFU and needs to be secure, however it does training far beyond standard warning.
The basis of LazyDFU is straightforward: more often than not, you will not change the information for each model of the game. Therefore, the DFU rule summary will occur later, when the game is already up and running. This means that most likely you can even see lag spikes if LazyDFU forces the game to compile migration guides, however once full there is no such thing as a running penalty.
LazyDFU Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version of Clothing API we had Cloth Modloader
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Download LazyDFU Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, it can be installed Mod Menu
LazyDFU Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4