This fun cooperative entertainment is based on the Valve’s zombie shooter dilogy. Mod Left 2 Mine turns Minecraft into Left4Dead. You can create cool adventures or download ready-made projects. The new mode does not work under normal conditions. It runs only on individual maps.
The developer TheCallunxz completely reworked the client source code, turning it into an editor for the L4D campaigns. Among other innovations, we will single out physics, firearms, an updated interface, and the division of the living dead into classes. If you played the original, then you probably wanted to create your own campaign in the cubic world. Now you can do it and even pass it along with your friends.
- Bleed intelligence mobs behavior.
- Edit spawn points and zombie horde directions.
- Opponents: witches, tanks, smokers, hunters and other types of infected monsters.
- Weapons: pistols, shotguns, rifles, minigun and knives.
- Two classic modes.
- Many tools are available.
How to Install Minecraft Left 2 Mine Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Left 2 Mine Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Left 2 Mine Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: TheCallunxz | Source: CurseForge