Light Overlay Reloaded Mod on Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.13.2, which visualizes the level of illumination above the blocks. This is a useful mod, because now you can understand where monsters will appear and where to install torches to prevent their appearance.
How it Works?
After installing the add-on, on each of the blocks will appear figures having values from 1 to 14, which show the level of illumination. Numbers will be displayed only on the surfaces of the blocks.
To enable this feature, press F4 (if it doesn’t work, you can try F9) to toggle Shift + F4. To change the display, press Ctrl + F4.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge (for Minecraft 1.7.10+)
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API (for Minecraft 1.14+)
- Download Minecraft Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.3 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: oldjunyi | Source: CurseForge