Linked Storage is a mod on Minecraft 1.15.2, which allows the player to get a very convenient opportunity. You can now significantly expand your own inventory. But how exactly can this function be implemented? The player can open the remote chest from any place. To do this, you will need to create a special key that will help you open the chest.
How does mod work?
- Create a special Ender-sunduct.
- Scrub the key for him.
- Place the chest anywhere.
- Press the key and the chest will open.
- Hide the chest somewhere, otherwise it may be opened by other players.
- Perfect for storing jewelry such as diamonds, iron or emeralds.
How to Install Minecraft Linked Storage Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric API + Fabric Mod Loader
- Download Minecraft Linked Storage Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Linked Storage Mod for Minecraft
Credit: Kyrptonaught | Source: CurseForge