Living Enchantment Mod for MC 1.14.2 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2
Leveling system for weapons, armor and tools through a new enchantment.
Living Enchantment 1.13.2 is responsible for adding a new enchantment to the enchantment table. The enchantment, called Living, can be applied to any piece of our armor, as well as to weapons and tools. This enchantment allows us to use a system of levels to improve the efficiency, damage or defense of weapons, armor and tools.
The levels of these objects can be increased through a system of accumulation of experience, similar to that of the experience bar, but independent of it. We can get this experience by breaking blocks, plowing the ground, killing enemies or taking damage on our armor.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Living Enchantment Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Living Enchantment Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- It’s time to improve armor, tools and weapons!
Download Living Enchantment Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.2 / 1.14.1 / 1.14 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 / 1.13.1 / 1.13 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 / 1.12.1 / 1.12 ⇒ Download
Credit: Clownvin | Source: CurseForge