You can now protect blocks and functional objects with locks.
Locks 1.14.2 is a mod that allows us to manufacture locks and keys to open the locks that we have created. We can place locks in all those blocks and functional objects of the game, as well as in blocks and functional objects added by other mods.
In addition to this, we can manufacture lockpicks, which we can use to try to open locks of which we do not have the keys. If we need to have several keys, we can create a keychain, where we can store up to nine keys.
Finally, we can make a master key, which as you might expect, will allow us to open any type of lock, regardless of the lock code of the same.
How to Install Minecraft Locks Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Locks Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Now you can use locks, keys and picks!
Download Locks Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: Melonslise | Source: CurseForge