LootTweaker Mod for MC 1.14.3 / 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2
LootTweaker – Mod on Minecraft 1.12.2, which completely changes the loot system. The fact is that previously you could find pretty useless items in the village. Also, some items could not be there in any way, for example, how obsidians can be in a village. No Therefore, a tweak was released that completely solves this problem so that you can find extremely useful items. With the help of a table called ZenScript you can easily set up the loot you would like to see in the chests. In fact, you can compare it with cheating, however, you can adjust everything in such a way that the game becomes somewhat more realistic, so you should not overdo it in the settings. By the way, the author has already offered his own version of the configuration of loot, which is very well combined with the game.
Features of the Mod:
- Setting loot, which falls in the game-generated structures.
- Many customization options.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft LootTweaker Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft LootTweaker Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download LootTweaker Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.3 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: Daomephsta | Source: CurseForge