Magma Cracked Nether Bricks Resource Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) for Minecraft tweaks the feel of Cracked Nether Bricks to make them appear more open and understandable. Nether is always crammed with lava, due to this fact, it is only logical to have Cracked Nether Bricks drip lava on just a few events. This new texture not only makes the blocks extra scary, it additionally makes Nether a spot that gamers must respect each time they decide to discover this site.
Magma Cracked Nether Bricks Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Best installed and working normally.
- Record the source of the sources and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Source packages” section, select “Falda Source packs”.
- The application folders will open where you need to copy the texture summary.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the list of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected page.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The textures will work in all archives.
Magma Cracked Nether Bricks Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
The post Magma Cracked Nether Bricks 1.18.2 Application Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) appears first on HDPackMod.