Materialisation is a Mod on Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows you to create truly unique objects. The fact that this mod adds to the game two new functional items – a new special workbench and a special anvil. In addition, the game will have a large number of new sticks, for example, made of iron, gold or diamonds.
What is interesting?
There are also several new shapes and nozzles for items. It is easy to guess that with this set you will be able to afford to create almost any object, and you will be able to enchant it easily, just like all ordinary objects.
- More than 30 combinations of new tools.
- 2 new function blocks.
- A large number of new Kraft.
How to Install Minecraft Materialisation Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric API + Fabric Mod Loader
- Download Minecraft Materialisation Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Materialisation Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Credit: shedaniel | Source: CurseForge