MCDJ – a Mod on Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows you to play any tracks inside the game. This is implemented with the help of special records that can be added to the game. One vinyl is one track that can be turned on with a regular player.
How to add music?
- You need to place the file with the extension “.ogg” in the root folder of the game. Go here: minecraft / Music / then run Minecraft.
- New records will appear inside the game. Their texture will be different from the original, so they will be easy to identify immediately.
- There will also be a special disc player that can be used directly in the inventory. It will be possible to scrape it or take it from the “Creative” menu.
How to Install Minecraft MCDJ Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft MCDJ Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download MCDJ Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Credit: shoxie012 | Source: CurseForge