Mark out the plots, count the resources and proceed to construction. Mode Measuring Compass adds the ability to create markup in the form of multi-colored projections of cubes. Selecting two points of coordinates, the player creates an area in which you can see the length, width and height. Up to nine projections can be created simultaneously.
The developer 앵돌이 loves accuracy, and in order not to waste extra time on calculating blocks and materials, created this add-on. It will only work on your client. Planning a large-scale project with friends will become easier. Building together with the markup is much more convenient without interfering with each other and knowing the exact dimensions of the objects.
- To open the menu, right-click the empty space while holding the compass.
- Here you can adjust the shades of the projections and their transparency, as well as turn off the full color fill, leaving only the border lines.
- Shift + RMB with a compass deletes the area in front of you.
How to Install Minecraft Measuring Compass Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Measuring Compass Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Measuring Compass Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: 앵돌이 | Source: CurseForge