Mod memory settings 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 is a Utility Server mod. Your job is to check the memory settings of Minecraft when you launch the game.
It is very important we check on memory programs on the launch of sports. Because of this fact, it can be very useful to install Memory system mod. Although it is a small material, it does an important job.
The mod helps to check the settings of the memory and then alerts you if there is a recovery. If you can be one, you can repeat it in time. This additionally ensures a greater gaming efficiency.
Mod memory features:
- Allows you to create min / max for server / client.
- It has a very useful reminiscence calculation primarily based on system memory. This avoids sharing.
- It is possible to configure the help message for ram conversion via the configuration file method. This also helps with HTML.
- The mod does not prevent loading.
Memory system gives you a great understanding of the game’s memory settings while launching.
Memory System Mod installation
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Downloads Mod memory system (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
Memory System Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4