An alternative menu where you can save commands and avoid key conflict by having several mods installed.
Mine Menu 1.14.4 offers a new menu format that can be very useful when we have several Mods installed. One of its functions allows us to avoid the conflicts generated when two Mods use the same key for some functionality. Another interesting function is that we can save commands that we use regularly, to avoid having to write them constantly.
In the image below we can see the appearance of this new menu. In each box, represented by a block of stone, we can save a command or a key link. If we run out of space, there is no problem, since inside each box we can create submenus, where to host new commands or key bindings.
How to Install Minecraft Mine Menu Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Mine Menu Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Forget the commands and key conflicts of the Mods!
Download Mine Menu Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.3 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: Girafi | Source: CurseForge