Mod Menu 1.16.1 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 (Fabric)
Mod Menu – mod on Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which adds to the game a fairly convenient feature, namely – a functional list that displays all the mods that are somehow used in the game. It is worth noting that the mod allows the player to perform some pretty interesting things, namely:
- Disable or enable cheats.
- Go to the developer websites.
- Disable or enable some mods.
- Consider information about conflicts between some mods.
It should also be noted that this mod displays some additional information about the fashion. You can get information about fashion, it is a library, as well as other useful data.
How to Install Minecraft Mod Menu Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API
- Download Minecraft Mod Menu Mod
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Mod Menu Mod for Minecraft
Credit: ProspectorDev | Source: CurseForge