Modular Routers – Mod on Minecraft 1.14.2 / 1.12.2, which allows you to create such mechanisms that would quickly and without much difficulty transfer resources over long distances. Indeed, the standard example in the form of a funnel is not always very convenient for the game, and the methods used in this mode are very convenient! There is a separate storage buffer that allows you to sort and move objects along the desired pipes. After sorting, which is carried out using special modules that you can put in the router. It will be possible to control the movement of objects, and you can get objects from the place where they are not. However, there is such an opportunity!
Features of the Mod:
- These blocks, which are added to the mod, have many possibilities, for example, they can send an item to hundreds of blocks according to the finished scheme. You can also do sorting, send items along different lines.
- There are internal settings that can be set at your own discretion.
This mod is in Alpha update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Modular Routers Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Modular Routers Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Modular Routers Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.3 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: desht_08 | Source: CurseForge