Morpheus Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 (Skip The Night On The Server)
Morpheus – Mod on Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.13.2, which will allow you to do quite an interesting thing when you play on the server. Probably all the players have repeatedly noticed that the beds in the game on the network are essentially useless, because you can not sleep on it. And to fall asleep on the bed, you need to immerse all the players in the server in a dream.
Now everything can work a little differently. If previously it was necessary for all players to lie in beds to skip the night, then now this is an optional condition, since you need a certain percentage of players lying in bed. This percentage can be set. The owner of the server in the folder with the mod in the configuration file can change the percentage and set any number. Percentage – the percentage of players who are in bed at the time of voting.
Features of the Mod:
- The standard number for voting is 50 percent. You can do more or less.
- The calculation is based on the players in the bed and not in the bed. When a player goes to bed, he receives a special message. Also players who do not lie in bed receive a message.
This mod is in Alpha update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Morpheus Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Morpheus Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Morpheus Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.3 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: Quetzi | Source: CurseForge