MyCommands is a mod on Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2, which adds a fairly large number of convenient and useful commands to the game, thanks to which you can easily manage some processes that you could not perform before. Please note that this mod is created exclusively for playing on servers, so it will not work in single-player mode. There is also a convenient function, namely the tab key, it allows you to automatically complete some commands that you still could not fully prescribe, which is quite convenient, especially when it comes to fairly long commands, where you simply can’t remember it completely, now this problem is completely excluded!
Features of the Mod:
- List of Some Commands:
- /back – teleports the player to the previous location;
- /fly – creeps the player to fly;
- /god – god mode;
- /delhome – delete the home point;
- /sethome — sets the point at home;
- /home – teleport to the point “home”;
- /delwarp – warp removal;
- /setwarp – create warp;
- /warp – teleport to warp;
And some other teams.
How to Install Minecraft MyCommands Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric API + Fabric Mod Loader
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft MyCommands Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download MyCommands Mod for Minecraft
Credit: Lordwissend | Source: CurseForge