Explore random dimensions, and then create your custom dimensions.
Mystcraft 1.12.2 offers us diverse objects and systems to be able to generate dimensions with random characteristics, which we can explore. Later we can save the characteristics that we like of these dimensions to be able to generate new dimensions according to the characteristics that we like or need.
In order to do all this, we will need to use three objects. The first of these is the “Descriptive Book”, which allows us to access random dimensions. The second is “Linking Book”, which is basic, since it will allow us to return from the dimensions we visit, without this we will not be able to return from the generated dimensions. Finally, we have the “Notebook” which is a book where we can save all the features we like about the dimensions we visit, to later create custom dimensions.
How to Install Minecraft Mystcraft Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Mystcraft Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- It’s time to explore new, and impressive, dimensions!
Download Mystcraft Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: XCompWiz | Source: CurseForge